If you would like to write an article on a particular topic you may submit it. Guest posts are of dual benefit because they increase exposure of your content and site and also provide a quality article for the readers here from a different point of view. Below are some bullet points you’ll need to know about guest posting here:
- You must be the author
- It can not be published anywhere else on the Internet
- Must be relevant (ie about Personal Finance, Frugality, Going Green, Getting Organized, or Living Healthy)
- Preferred length is 700 – 900 words but exceptions can be made
- All posts must have excellent English grammar and spelling
- It can not be self promotional or contain any links. If you do have a personal blog/site however, one link can be included in the bio that will accompany your article.
- Articles may be edited (rare), but the meaning will remain intact
- If your article is published, link backs and submissions to social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, PFBuzz, StumbleUpon, Tip’d etc are greatly appreciated (but not required for acceptance)
- Submission does not guarantee publication. However, to increase your chances please stay within the guidelines and check for grammar and spelling. Also, you may contact me with a summary / topic before submitting the full article at prairieecothrifter [at] gmail [dot] com. I can give you an idea of rather I could use the article or not.
If you interested in submitting an article for review, please email it in MS Word or HTML format to prairieecothrifter [at] gmail [dot] com.