One of the things I love about the holidays and I believe is the most fundamental and an important part of them is spending time together as a family. The holidays are not about presents, parties, or people off doing their own thing. It is about bonding, having laughs, and cherishing those we have in our life. With that in mind, I have decided to not post any PEP’s of the week so that you are not taken away from your family for too long today reading blog posts. Instead, I am giving you a quick read list of different things you can do together as a family that are a ton of fun.
- Watch old movies together and serve hot chocolate and popcorn.
- Make your own thank you cards and send them to people.
- Donate clothes or toys to needy families.
- Make a snowman.
- Have a snowball fight.
- Make a snow fort.
- Build a fire.
- Have a slumber party.
- Go for a walk and check out who has the best lights in the neighbourhood.
- Make bird treats with peanut butter and birdseed and then hang them.
- Have a game night. This is very popular in our house.
- Shovel the snow for your elderly neighbours.
- Go tobogganing.
- Go skating.
- Go cross country skiing.
- Have a campout night under the tree.
- Share your favourite holiday memories.
- Have a singing contest of your favourite carols.
- Play pictionary.
- Make snow globes with old jars.
Wishing you all an awesome holidays. Have fun and enjoy the time together.
Lovely ideas! Merry Christmas to you and yours.
You too! Hope you have a good holidays.