Yay it’s Friday!! I don’t know about you but I have been drained this week. I am just not firing on all cylinders. I am thinking it is because of the time change and the dark mornings and evenings. It is the time of year when those of us who live in the Northern Hemisphere turn into vampires. I find that I am quite light sensitive so not seeing the light effects me. I usually try to get a bit during the day on a break but work has been so busy it hasn’t been possible. Hopefully this weekend I can get some light and fresh air in.
How about you all? How are you adjusting to the new season?
Here are some great articles from this week. Check them out:
Good Reads From The Blogosphere:
- When shopping for car insurance, you shouldn’t accept the first quote that comes your way. Marissa from Thirty Six Months highlights Proactive Ways to Lower Car Insurance Rates
- Have you seen the new $100 bill? Jason talks about the New 100 Dollar Bill – What Changed? over at The Money Makers
- Alexa from Defeat Our Debt has some great tips for those of you struggling to pay off your debt. Don’t miss her post on 5 Drastic Ways to Free Up Money for Debt Repayment
- Have you ever received a package in the mail and found it was damaged? Ryan at Cash Money Life writes How to Successfully File an Insurance Claim with USPS just in time for the busy holiday season
- No matter where your next vacation takes you, you’ll want to save as much money as possible. Head over to Money Q&A to read Hank’s post on 5 Ways To Save Money On Your Next Vacation
- Sometimes, a picture is indeed worth 1,000 words. Lauren at L Bee and the Money Tree shows that with her infographic about How to Manage Money (Virtually)
- Do you have an eCommerce store? If so, don’t miss Larry‘s post about Options to Leave Room for in Your Web Design at KrantCents
If you are new to PET or haven’t gotten a chance to read all the articles in the past, here are few archives you might enjoy.