Well, I have to officially say I am exhausted again. I have officially run out of fuel. Things at work are still insane and it has been taking it’s toll on other parts of my life. The blog is suffering, time with the hubby is lacking, my to do list at home is growing exponentially, and the board I am on is also keeping me hopping. I am not down or depressed, but just plain exhausted. I was thinking the other day how much better I could do if days were 36 hours long and not just 24. This is insanity talk isn’t it?!
This weekend I am going to do my due diligence at working on our trip planning and catching up with blogging activities. I have a ton of emails to respond to and I have to get around to my reading and commenting. I think I might have to catch up on some sleep too. I have definitely been falling behind on all of these fronts. I do appreciate you all bearing with me.
I am not expecting a much different scenario for next week but we shall see.
There were as always great reads out this week which I have highlighted below:
Good Reads From The Blogosphere:
- If you’re struggling to stay afloat with your finances, Grayson at Debt Roundup highlights how the first step to recovery is to admit you don’t have a budget
- Have you ever found yourself thinking that life would be better if you just made more money? If so, don’t miss Derek’s post about why your salary doesn’t matter at Life and My Finances
- Calling all homeowners: Make sure to read iHeartBudgets’ post about how a simple home maintenance exercise saved $300,000
- Student Debt Survivor’s post about combining finances is a must-read for anyone who’s considering taking their relationship to the next level
- Want to beef up your savings despite not having much after each paycheck? Check out Shondell’s guest post over at Money Smart Guides
- Maria’s post about how much credit is costing you is something any consumer should be reading to ensure they’re putting their credit options to good use
- Looking to buy a home? Live Well on Less has a great post about when you should buy a house
- Do you dream of making the leap to self-employment? The Happy Homeowner just did so by quitting the 9-5...forever
If you are new to PET or haven’t gotten a chance to read all the articles in the past, here are few archives you might enjoy.
- Finding your dream job and how to land it
- Pros and cons of paying off your mortgage early
- 10 reasons you’re broke
- Sustainable living traits to pass on to your children
- Should you line dry your clothes?
Wishing you a great and restful weekend.