Hi everyone. This week has been as hectic as the last two. I am still alive though so this is a good sign. I feel like I got over my weak spells so that is good and my energy is a bit better. Things aren’t slowing down at all but with feeling at full strength I should be able to make it through the week.
I do have a ton to catch up on this weekend though. More board stuff, ugh, and I have a ton to do with the site- postings, comments, email responses. With that said though I have planned some fun time. We are getting together with friends of ours for dinner on Saturday which will be a nice brain break for me. We also get to babysit my new niece tomorrow which is always fun. I love babies!
Enough about me though. I hope you all are doing ok. What is new and exciting with you guys? I hope you aren’t working yourselves into the ground like I seem to be at the moment.
There were as always a ton of great reads out this week which I have highlighted below:
Good Reads from the Blogosphere:
- Read how Emily and Kyle have helped their finances by sharing a car at Evolving Personal Finance
- Contemplating a career change? Make sure to check out Free From Broke’s list of best careers for the future before making any decisions.
- KK thinks you can think yourself into financial failure–read more at Student Debt Survivor
- Interested in learning more about what your home is worth? David’s post about how to know the true value of a home at Young Adult Money is a great place to start!
- Do you want to celebrate an early retirement? If so, don’t miss Jeremy’s post at Modest Money about learning to live on one income
- Feeling the need to spend? Check out Jennifer’s post at Broke-Ass Mommy about her techniques for curbing that pesky consumerism itch
- If you’re in the market for new insurance, make sure to read Deanne’s post about how much life insurance you need at Brighter Life
If you are new to PET or haven’t gotten a chance to read all the articles in the past, here are few archives you might enjoy.
- 10 reasons you’re broke
- How to re-use common items
- Thrifty ways to save on travel
- Energy-saving software for an eco-friendly office
- Buying a lottery ticket isn’t as stupid as you think
Hope you all have a great weekend and thank you for your support and encouragement. It is so nice to have people there for you when times are tough.