Hi everyone. This week just like last week has been crazy for me. Not only do I feel spun but I am also now starting to feel under the weather. I have not had my full reserves the last few days and it is getting me down. I don’t like the feeling of not being able to keep up and/or not having the energy to do the things I like, like working out. Apparently, they have chosen someone for my position but they won’t start until mid February which means I will be burning the candle at both ends for at least four more weeks. I am not quite sure how I am going to keep things up at work but I will find a way. I also have to spend all my Saturday this weekend interviewing for this Board I am on. I wouldn’t mind normally, but I really could use a weekend to catch my breath. There is always next weekend I guess. And then there is the blog. I am behind on commenting, posting, and responding to emails. Yikes. This is not normal for my usual productive self.
I don’t want to bring the rest of you down though. I hope you are doing ok and that your life is feeling a bit more balanced than mine these days.
I have tried to do some reading this week which I have highlighted below:
Great Reads From The Blogosphere:
- Do you have extra money leftover from your student loans? Read what to do with it from Investing for College Students
- Student Debt Survivor recently had a milestone birthday. Check out her reflections on turning 30
- If one of your resolutions or goals this year is to lose weight, don’t miss Well Kept Wallet’s tips for how to get paid to lose weight
- Are you looking to invest more this year? Eyes on the Dollar has a great post about options for diversifying your investments
- Don’t miss Fearless Men’s post about running for the injured man if you’re interested in joining the barefoot running trend
- Finance Fox has a question for you: Are money and success the same thing?
- 5 money-saving tips for building your next home from Call Me What You Want, Even Cheap is a great read for anyone considering construction of a new home
- For the working moms out there, make sure to read Frugal Rules’ working from home–a mom’s perspective
If you are new to PET or haven’t gotten a chance to read all the articles in the past, here are few archives you might enjoy
- 4 good reasons to buy travel insurance
- Will a “green” car really save you money?
- How to volunteer more
- Finding motivation when you have none
- Pros and cons of paying off your mortgage early
Hope you have a great weekend.