Happy 2013 everyone!! I hope the first week of the new year has gone ok. I have restarted my link love posts that I used to do in effort to share some of the great reads around the web. I will post one each Friday. Below is what caught my eye this week? What caught yours?
This weekend my hubby and are heading to the new James Bond movie for date night (I got a Groupon) tonight and tomorrow a couple friends are coming over for dinner (Mexican night) and some games. We haven’t had a chance to see them in a while so we are looking forward to catching up. What do you have planned?
Great Reads From The Blogosphere:
- Bridget from Money after Graduation highlights what to do if you’re wallet is lost or stolen
- The Single Saver has a great list of ways to lose weight for free
- Want to learn how to use the envelope system for managing your cash? Check out Jason’s post over at Work Save Live
- Lance at Money, Life and More makes a great point: Don’t call it a “New Year’s Resolution”
- In the spirit of the new year, Tonya at Budget and the Beach lists her 13 ways to start the new year right
- Mandy at MoneyMasterMom gives some interesting food for thought: Should toddlers be using high tech gadgets?
- Looking for a bit of financial inspiration? Kraig at Young Cheap Living gives a great snapshot of the financial success he’s made in a short period of time
- Maria at The Money Principle shares her words for the year. What are yours?
If you are new to PET or haven’t gotten a chance to read all the articles in the past, here are few archives you might enjoy.
- Turn your wasted time into productive time
- Healthy habits to keep you living longer
- Adult children living at home–how to approach it
- Want to travel the world for free? Then do this
- Heat yourself, not your home, this winter
Hope you have a great weekend!!